October 13, 2009

Nemo's & Dorothy's

My cousin gave us a fish aquarium because they needed to make more room in their house. We finally got it up and going and Chloe thinks it is the coolest thing ever! However I think Chad likes it better than her. I’m usually still asleep when he leaves for work, so when he comes in to kiss me by, he always tells me he has fed the fish, and when he gets home he asks me if I have fed the fish. I never feed them because I think he seriously enjoys it, so I let him do it. This morning he came and woke me up to let me know one of our new fish had died. I just said okay. He sat there for a minute, I think he wanted me to say more… but I was tired. This past weekend we went and spruced the tank up and got some colorful structures to go in it, and it looks much better…nothing like spending 150.00 on aquarium stuff! Chad was like a kid in a candy store picking out new fish. Last night was also the first time I watched Finding Nemo, it actually made me feel guilty about having our fish trapped in an aquarium. As of now we have about 20 and they are all named Nemo or Dorothy (from Elmo’s Pet Shop). Hopefully we will not have any more fish fatalities in the week. I will keep you all posted!!!

post signature

1 comment:

Teri said...

Grady is completely addicted to Finding Nemo and anything Elmo! The only thing that is aloud to be on our TV is Nemo and Elmo. It's nice to hear that his obsession might be normal...thanks.