February 19, 2013

28 weeks, and other random things.

So today I am 28 weeks 1 day. This really has been flying by. Little setback this weekend and had to go to the ER. I was dehydrated. Which resulted in one of these....
Which then resulted in this......
yes that's right , passing out. What is my deal with needles? I need some anxiety meds. Felt much better after several bags of fluids and zofran :)

Today I had the glucose test and the dr said everything looked great! Nine pound weight gain so far....I will take that!






As far as the house progress, septic tanks were put in yesterday and the house looks move in ready except for faucets, touch up paint, and polishing the stained concrete. CANT WAIT!

Hopefully we will start moving some things this weekend.


My babies on their Valentines date. God sure blessed us with two girls. I cant imagine Chad being anything other than a girl dad, my girls are so lucky! And yes, he did give Chloe the rose bachelor style. Chloe, will you accept this rose? Goofball.





Photobucket

No comments: