August 8, 2010

My precious niece is here.

Bryley made her debut at 8:13 pm on July 30th, weighing in at 7lbs 12 ounces :) It was a very long day. Chad took off and was going to stay with Chloe,but he wanted to be part of the day so he tagged along. We brought Chloe because of Chad's crazy working schedule any moment he has off he wants to be with her. They miss each other so much. The hospital has a huge playland so Chloe was occupied there. Chad and I also took her to the mall to ride the carousel, play at the playground there, and to get her a pillow pet. She was exhausted and actually took a two hour nap. Which are very rare these days.
Back to Bryley.. Ashley went in at 5:30, they started pitocin at 9:00, and she progressed throughout the day. At around 7 she began pushing. We waited and waited and waited, and finally got a picture text from Bryan with the baby. At 9:00 we finally got to go back to see her. Ashley's epidural ran out 30 minutes before she delivered so the last bit of it was very rough for her and they knocked Ashley out with medicine as soon as Bryley was born.
Bryley is gorgeous, she looks just like Bryan, and has dark skin like Ashley. She is a calm baby and never fusses unless she is hungry. Because of the whole virus thing that happened at my house, my mom didnt stay with them. Let me tell you, they are rockstar parents. they have had no help and have done such a great job. They are so in love with their baby girl. Bryan was so emotional at the hospital, I love seeing him as a dad, it is amazing and makes my heart melt seeing it. Im looking forward to the girls being cousins and able to grow up together.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Missy Miller said...

Just precious!!! She is beautiful!

Jen Price said...

Congratulations, Hollie! She is beautiful! Did the knitted items work? Let me know. Glad ya'll are feeling better!

Paige said...

Did you take those precious pics of the new baby? So great! Also, what photo editing software do you use? You know I am a wannabe photog. so I am trying to get any tips and tricks I can.