July 18, 2010

Chloe & Chad

My girl is brave.very brave. She is afraid of nothing, seriously. When we swim she likes to show us how she doggie paddles and she sinks, we bring her up while she is choking on what she swallowed, as soon as she gets her breath back, she does it again. Its a cycle and it scares.me.to.death ! Chad and I taught swim lessons for years, so we have been working with her this summer. She is much stronger and is much better than the beginning of summer. This fall/winter we will be enrolling her with a private instructor for her to improve even more. I just think she will listen better with someone else showing her besides us. Plus i want to be the annoying parent that takes 1000 pictures that used to drive me nuts back in the day, my how things have changed ;)
She also loves to talk about monsters, and hide in the pitch dark. She let me know that monsters were in the fireplace today and she was going ot go fight them! Chloe also wears "monster gloves" that are "super powered" and wards off monsters (they are her zebra leggings that she now wears on her arms). Im pretty sure all this talk comes from Monster Inc. and the episode of Caillou with Monsters. Thankfully she is not afraid of them and only chases after them with her arm leggings :)

Here's a few pictures of her swimming, running from monsters, and her fashion show :) Oh yeah and the last picture of her and Chad dancing to Michael Jackson... I sure hope Chloe gets Chad's rhythm.... he is such a good dancer. It's not very often you can find a white boy that can dance, but I sure snagged one up!!! lol!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.