March 15, 2010

It's a GIRL!

Friday we went to the sonogram to find out what Bryan and Ashley are having. We were all crammed in the room. Mom, Dad, Bryan, Ashley, Jackie, Chloe, and myself. Everyone was voting boy except for me. Not that I really thought it was a girl, i was just wanting another one! Im sure I would be saying the same thing if it was a boy also! Ashley is finally getting a tiny pooch, it is so cute. The baby was moving around like crazy and kicking. Ashley still hasn't felt the baby kick, they said it was probably because she has an inverted placenta. That means it on the wall of the stomach, basically the baby is just kicking the placenta. I can't wait for Bryley Mikel to get here!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin W said...

how fun!!! I wasn't sure what the chose for the name. I have a friend that has a little girl named Bryleigh. It's always been one of my faves!