November 3, 2009

Road Trip

We had pretty good seats!The beginning of the game! My old workplace!! Im pretty sure I was about 50 shades darker then!
My old apartment, ugly on the outside, but my mom and aunt came and gave it an extreme makeover on the inside, it was sooo cute!
Chad's house...much nicer than mine, but not so cute on the inside, or as clean :) His disposal was always clogged and gave a horrific smell through the house. yuck.
The new hotel across from the stadium.. The Overton, super nice!
Well we finally went back to Lubbock after leaving about 5 years ago, it was fun to go back and watch a game even though it wasnt a very good one. I will leave you with a couple pics of some of our old memories!

post signature

1 comment:

Jen Price said...

Oh, yes, Lubbock! My husband is from there! We go there lots!