March 7, 2009

Chloe's Birthday Party

Today was such a great time, so many family and friends showed up to the party to wish Chloe a Happy 1st Birthday. Chloe woke up at 5:31 which gave me exactly 1 minute to get my camera going to film her at 5:32, the exact time she was born a year ago :) She usually wakes up between 6:30 and 7:00 so it was kinda weird. We got up, played, rode in the wagon and went and woke up Chad. We had birthday pancakes and just looked at her and praised God for the wonderful year he has given us with her, and how much she has changed our lives. she went down for a nap at 8:45 and didnt wake up until 11:15, I was so happy, I wanted her to be well rested for the big party. Everyone arrived and all the kids played in the bounce house while all the adults visited. She got so many great gifts and really enjoyed her birthday cake. I had a DVD made of her first year and showed that also, it was so neat to watch. I also made a candy bat buffett whuch was a BIG hit for all the guests. Overall it turned out to be a wonderful party, I need to get started planning birthday #2, just kidding!!!

post signature

1 comment:

Jen Price said...

That looks like an awesome birthday! I bet she was in sugar heaven!

I saw your blog address on your facebook page. I LOVE checking out other's people's blogs! It's like my reality TV!